Secretary and Treasurer’s Online Leadership Courses
From Beginner Bootcamps to Expert Sessions,
We’ve Got You Covered
The contributions secretaries, treasurers, and hall administrators make to their lodges are the glue that has kept Freemasonry alive for over 300 years. You are a part of this long tradition. Join your counterparts from lodges all over the state in January and February 2021 as we come together in our first online leadership course.
This year, bootcamps and retreats will be held virtually throughout January and February. Attend all events, or pick and choose the sessions most important to you. This year’s bootcamps and leadership courses are FREE!
During the leadership courses, officers will:
- Take a deep dive into the many new tools available through iMember 2.0.
- Learn about new Grand Lodge services, such as the membership retention program and new payroll system.
- Discuss our 2050 vision and our new five year strategic plan.
- Build your network of Masons from around the state.
Sessions are held Tuesdays and Thursdays in February.
Bootcamps for New Secretary, Treasurers
and Hall Association Managers
These bootcamps are designed to teach the basics of lodge management and how to effectively do your job. Bootcamps will help those new in their offices:
- Understand the nuts and bolts of the job, and how to be successful in it.
- Learn how to use iMember and Intacct, the basic tools for managing your lodge.
- Meet secretary and treasurers from around the state.
Bootcamps begin in January.